WiFi Adapter FAQs
1. Where can I find the driver of my Maxesla WiFi Adapter?
Please check this link: Download Center
2. How to install WiFi Adapter?
① Find the Driver and download it; ② Unzip the installation package
③ Install after selecting the system Mac or window; ④ Contact your WiFi.
3. What is the difference between 2.4GHz and 5GHz?
2.4GHz: ① Lower data rate； ② Slower Speed； ③ Longer-Range
5GHz: ① High data rate； ② Faster Speed； ③ Shorter-Range
4. How far can a WiFi adapter work?
About 200 feet.
Wireless adapters broadcast the signals from your computer with a range of about 200 feet. Anyone with a wireless adapter installed on their computers or laptops can pick up your signal and access your file.
5. Can I add a Wi-Fi adapter to my PC?
The easy way. The fastest and cheapest way to add Wi-Fi to your PC or laptop is with a USB Wi-Fi adapter. Simply plug the device into a USB port on your computer, install the relevant drivers and you will be up and running in no time. Inexpensive, small and portable: This option may be ideal for you.
6. When installing the drivers, get the following error "Sorry, we do not support this operating system".
After deleting all the drivers, decompress and install it again. (PS: The installation package needs to be decompressed )